Destin Management Company, LLC
Tenant Rental Agreement
4300 Legendary Drive, Suite 204, Destin, FL 32541
Office: 615.418.2296 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In: ...........Date and 4:00 pm
Check-Out: .......... Date and 10:00 am
Destin Management Company, the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved dates. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund. No key will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
May be placed up to one (1) year in advance, but are subject to the rates in effect for the year said reservations are placed. All times are Central Standard Time and currency is USD unless otherwise noted. While every effort will be made to have the unit available for check in at 4:00 pm, during high season cleaning crews may require additional cleaning time and check in may be delayed up to 5 pm. Reservations will be held for three (3) days. If signed rental agreement and payment are not received within a three (3) day period from the date of the Tenant's signature, the reservation will be cancelled and the unit will become available for rent as normal.
A deposit totaling 35% of the agreed upon Total Amount is due with acceptance of rental agreement. Payment of deposit shall be deemed as acceptance of this rental agreement. Payment must be made using traveler's checks, certified check, or major credit card. Personal checks are not accepted on reservations 14 days out on the rental calendar. If payment is not recieved within three (3) days, the reservation will be cancelled. The deposit amount for this reservation is indicated at time of booking.
Entire balance of rental is due 30 days prior to arrival date and may include a damage deposit. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, certified check, or major credit card. Personal checks will be accepted upon approval by management; if funds are not credited within three (3) days after the balance due date the reservation may be cancelled; if this happens, deposits will be refunded less a $100.00 administrative fee.
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur at least 60 days prior to arrival date. If cancellation occurs 60 days or more prior to arrival date all monies will be refunded with the exception of a $100.00 administrative fee. GUESTS THAT CANCEL LESS THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT ALREADY COLLECTED AT THAT TIME. There will be no refund for early departures unless authorities request mandatory hurricane evacuation. Vacation Insurance is recommended.
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit. No open flames, such as candle burning, and smoking is not permitted on balconies or inside the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
No pets are allowed, except in specified unit. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit and assessed a $500 penalty. The one specified "small dog friendly" unit requires a $200 pet fee and limits to one (1) small dog (UNDER 20 LBS).
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age per reservation. Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment. Rental rates are subject to change at anytime prior to securing a rental reservation with a deposit and signed rental agreement.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of one (1) trash liner per can, one (1) roll of toilet paper, one (1) roll of paper towels per kitchen, and starter soap, and dish detergent is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee. An additional cleaning fee of $200 will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand and a $500 additional cleaning charge will be assessed to the credit card on file.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, internet, cellular, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
KEYS & UNIT ACCESS
Your arrival email will include the instructions for entry to the specified unit whether by hard key or keyless access. It may also include information for building or gate access codes. Please be sure to print these instructions upon receipt.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will be charged $500 directly for any cost associated with deodorizing a property due to smoking.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services; or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner or owner's agents will attempt to provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles or trash chutes. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed the number of people listed in the rental property description, not including a child in a crib.
5. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
6. "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless in specified unit.
7. Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
8. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
9. All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $50.00 charge per key if not returned upon checkout.
10. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
11. Any items not taken care of in item 1. or 2. may result in separate penalties of up to $250 if this causes excessive cleaning to be performed and ultimately delays the arrival of the following rental guest.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of the premises; any illegal activity; causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties; and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
Destin Management Company, or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property at any time throughout the course of the reservation or during travel to or from. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable, cellular, electricity, internet or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
POOL & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a community pool and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas or other common areas.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to management and management will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, internet, power, stereos, furniture, or construction or maintenance in any of the common areas by building or complex management.
The owners furnish linens and towels. Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from your credit card. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need. Beach towels are not provided.
Parking at the premises is limited to two cars. No boats, golf carts, jet skis, trailers or RVs.
Telephones are not provided.
DAMAGE TO UNIT
1. Destin Management Company reserves the right to charge the Guest for theft or damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay.
2.This will not include liability for damage or theft resulting from:
• Acts of God
• Intentional Acts of a Guest
• Gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct
• The Covered Guest does not report the damage to Destin Management Company staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit
• Normal wear and tear
• Theft without a valid police report
• Damage caused by any pet or other animal brought onto the premises by any Guest, whether or not the property is “pet friendly”.
• Theft or damage to any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Guest • Property Damage resulting from any motorized Vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes etc.
• “Guest:” All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost.
• “Stay:” The stay at a Destin Management Company unit, from the date of a Guest’s check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: All theft or damage will be administered by Destin Management Company staff at the property. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages and necessary repairs. The Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to Destin Management Company staff prior to check-out. The Destin Management Company has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Fee-$99 Booking Fee.
Guest Agrees that damages shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes Destin Management Company to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Please remember that you are renting a private residence. Please treat it with the same respect you would like shown in your own home. Our goal is for you to have a relaxing and satisfying vacation. Please contact us with any special needs you have prior to arrival and we will make every attempt to accommodate them. We do not wish to charge anyone excess fees for damage or negligent use but we must ensure our owners that their properties are being maintained to the utmost of our capability as a management company. Thank you and if you have any questions contact us via email at email@example.com.